Thursday, December 02, 2004

Worst ...???

This Morning i woke up 'n finding my mom crying deep in her heart...
not a very good view i think... she don't actually cry , she just complain complain 'n complain...u know what...deep side in me.. i also crying... i cry becoz nothing that i can do 2 cherish her...my heart fill so hurt... i hurt look at my mom... i hurt look at my lovely brother 'n even worst hurted look at my pap...dunno why ,dunno what GOD plans 4 me 'n my family... dear someone, i really getting sick of u... i dunno do u hav ever hav a brain or even have feelings...kenapa seh ngak mao ngerti sedikit ajah...kenapa seh ngak mao perhatian sedikit ajah...kenapa seh ngak mao usaha apa gitu ! jangan pasrah mulu kenapa seh.... dear GOD, dunno what i'm going to do if i don't hav u in my life...
sabar...sabar...sabarr....Tuhan tolong kami...


GOD BLESSH ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home